Meetings are a critical way get work done and make tough decisions to move the organizations forward. The most effective meetings are well designed and well facilitated. It is very challenging to participate in a meeting AND facilitate the process to the desired outcomes and deliverable. At the Optimal Leader, meeting facilitation is one of our passions — having an objective third party to assist the group to navigate through the agenda to produce effective agreements and action items is critical to your success.
Team building rarely happens by accident. It takes deliberate and conscious effort. A powerful team building program is developed by:
- Gathering information about the organization and its strategy.
- Gathering information about the team and its goals, objectives, strategy, and expected deliverables.
- Gathering specific and current data about the team’s strengths, short and long term challenges, and cohesiveness.
- Analyzing the data to determine the most critical development needs of the team.
- Designing and delivering a practical and interactive team building program with sustainable solutions.
Each Team Building workshop is designed specifically for that team because every team has its own DNA. We have deep experience helping new teams form Team Compacts – stated guidelines which will drive their behavior and create a high-performing team culture. We also use psychometrics in our team building sessions to help teams uncover what their collective strengths are as a team and also where the team might need to consciously focus on improving.
Some of the data we may gather to help your team identify sustainable solutions are:
- Custom Insights 360 Peer Review
Leadership development is an observable set of skills and qualities that are useful whether you are the CEO or a front-line manager. Any skill can be strengthened, honed and enhanced. Our limitations are not our destiny. We help our clients optimize their leadership skills by tapping into their passion and abilities. Our job is to provide tools, leadership and management theory, feedback and support to guide you to successful outcomes and objectives.
There is a wealth of unrealized capacity and potential that resides in all of us. We help clients tap into their unrealized capacity to perform at their optimal level and ultimately, lead with courage and skill. Our executive coaching services are customized for specific leadership and managerial situations to develop current leaders and their capacity to improve bottom-line results.
Ellen is passionate about helping leaders in the following areas:
- Making the transition into a more senior, strategic role
- Developing new skills for new responsibilities
- Changing behaviors to enhance performance
- Improving Emotional Intelligence and managing key relationships
- Building confidence and self-belief